April 20, 2010

A Love Story

Please follow the link to listen the story. http://tahuko.com/?p=622
I am very much thankful to www.tahuko.com .

There are so many love stories we know. But this one is unique and surely make yourself believe in love.
What is love? It is just to give, give and give without being thinking of any expectation. To whom we should love and why should we love anyone? The answer is very simple and it is : "Because you had come alone and will go alone." You will be remembered by your work only. So you should love everyone and why? Because why not? Love is all about to give only.

During writing above phrase I am thinking of Where & When? It must be depends on everybody's social culture and being defined in so many ways.

I think everyone has to think for this at their own. I can not love EVERYONE but I will try not to hate the things I would not like.
d.Modi

No comments:

Post a Comment