February 13, 2010

the leader, I most dislike


Yes, He is Mr. Jinnah. Both of these are born in Gujarat. Both are lawyer. Both are having equal hold on Congress. The only difference is EGO. Hope days are back once again!
Not want to write more on historical politics.
As of now the result of above history is still giving problems to us. We need a leader like Mohd. Ali Jinnah on whose words still people of neighbouring country fights with us. Inspite having a lots of social problems to fight with, they enjoy criticise us. Anything against INDIA will fill up them with emmortal life energy.
I can't understand " should I proud or not on Mr. jinnah as Gujarati?"
D. Modi

1 comment:

  1. On this I am agree with you !
    See the differnce between to leaders. One is the most remembered and have name in world's power people called MAHATMA. i FEEL AFTER 5-10 years people will belive that he was a GOD.

    On other end other leader have similarity in terms of education and other thing but there was a big big gap. Jinnah can be remember as nagative side of Gujarat -India. I think hardly any body is remember Jinnah. It is gave me some irritation to write about that person.

    This purly my view.

    Regards
    vRAJESH

    "DONT TRUST THE PERSON WHO DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR HIS CONTRY"

    ReplyDelete