March 30, 2012

Those Three Girls

Those three girls, I ever remembered. I remember there names by heart. But I cant claim to recognize them by face after so many years.

Her name is Archana. Archana Jayantibhai Patel. She is youngest among three sisters. I first met her in 7th Standard. I really liked her. I would not accept that I loved her because at that age, I really not know the meaning of love.(This is what I believe.)

Her name is Hiral Patel. I met her in second year of graduation. By some reason, I have to reach early in college. I just pass my time in passage, and one day a girl passes by having a key chain in her hand making a pretty sound. This time I prevented myself by not loving her, as I know what is love means. (This is what I believe.)

Her name is Daxa(MCA). I am in last year of post graduation. I have designed a proposal from a famous hindi song "chehra hai ya chaand khila hai". But I stopped once again myself. This time I gave more preference to some other priorities of life. Now I know what is love.(This is what I believe.)

Today I am really thankful to all these three girls to give a direction to my life wherever it is going now.

Have a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment