October 8, 2011

Vacation is coming

A lot happened in the past month.

Our Gujarat's current CM once again in lime light due to SADBHAVANA.
Definitely, once again he will be the CM of Gujarat. But I little bit affraid of
Second lead. Who next to NaMo? So, I think NaMo must give chance to second generation
in 2012. It will help BJP also to leave(as I think when you leave gujarat there is no
BJP in India).

Navaratri came and gone.It is real pleasure to see girls in traditional dresses usually
we look around us in western outfits normally. The thing making me unhappy is, arrival of
noise making musical instruments instead of traditional "Dhol". But we need to adopt the
change. In all, ready to fuel for one more year of life.

Seeing "SELL" banners on the shops everywhere. Yes, Diwali is coming. We have 3 to 4 days
holiday during diwali, but it gives a tempo to leave lively during the whole year. This
year I have planned to go at some lonely place with family. During routine, I leave with my
job since morning 08 to evening 07 most of the days. Surprisingly, when we be with family
only for two to three days, it works for them for whole year!

Fire crackers, sweets, new cloths and no study means deewali for my kid.

So, enjoy vacation. Wishing a happy new year in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment